Pursue a better investment experience
Our approach to investing always centers around your needs. Once a plan is in place, we leverage independent research to build a diversified portfolio. It takes discipline to capitalize on the instability of the markets and we do that with low-cost Dimensional (DFA) and Vanguard funds.
How might you benefit from investment management?
- You’ve worked hard for your money so you want a trusted advisor to make sure your investments are under control
- You want to know where, when, and how to produce income for retirement
- You are not sure what investments make sense for you
- You want a smarter approach to rebalancing your portfolio
- You are looking to optimize your performance
- You need help making the smart decision when the markets are making you nervous
Schedule an initial call or meeting to discuss Solari Financial Planning’s investment management services.
What we believe.
- Focusing on what you can control – markets will fluctuate from year to year, however, there are factors in your control you can utilize to improve success. We will work with you to enhance your savings while keeping costs low.
- Managing the inevitable emotions that come with investing – sometimes, you may hesitate to invest because you’re waiting for the right opportunity. It is tough to separate your emotions from investing, especially when you’ve spent years saving. Reacting to current market conditions may lead to poor investment choices. We will help you stay disciplined to improve your long-term success.
- Efficient markets – studies have shown that many active mutual fund managers underperform against their benchmarks. In fact, less than 25% of stock fund managers outperformed against their benchmarks in the past 15 years. Our experience knows to avoid these pitfalls when building your portfolio.
- Never chasing returns – some investors select mutual funds based on past returns. However, funds that have outperformed in the past do not always persist as winners. Past performance alone provides little insight into a fund’s ability to outperform in the future.
- Utilizing academic research to make informed decisions – academic research has identified that adding different dimensions to your portfolio can add to investment performance. These dimensions are pervasive, persistent, robust, and can be pursued in cost-effective portfolios.
- Blocking out the noise – daily market news and commentary can challenge your investment discipline. Some messages stir anxiety about the future while others tempt you to chase the latest investment fad.When evaluating these outlets, consider the source and maintain a long-term perspective.
Ready to take the next steps toward investment management or financial planning? Learn more about our investment management options or schedule a complimentary call today.